- category:Estate Agency
My clients, Property Consultancy in Sutton; are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Accounts Administrator to carry out the Client Account/Service Charge accounting function within their Block Management division.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
– Preparation of documentation for Accountants to complete Year End Accounts
– Production and issuing of quarterly reports to clients
– Database administration and update
– Payment to suppliers
– To assist and undertake credit control procedures
– Bank Reconciliations
– Posting bank receipts and cheques
– Setting up standing orders
– Chasing arrears
– Checking and charging out budgets
– Charging Service Charge, rent and insurance and printing invoices/statements for Lessees
– Printing statements for the Legal Division
– Answering account queries by telephone and e-mail
– Filing and archiving
The role would suit an enthusiastic individual who works well as part of a team and is willing to learn and assist in all areas of the property management accounting function.
Previous Property Management related experience would be preferential although not essential.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm with a salary offered at £25,000 per annum.
APPLY TODAY for more details on this opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 per year