Estate Agent / Valuer / Lister
- category:Estate Agency
- SALARY:£18,000 - £24,000 + comms
A rarely available opportunity to join an award-winning independent Estate Agents in Horsham. This role would be well suited to an experienced Sales / Senior Negotiator looking for their next career step, or an Assistant Sales Manager looking to continue their career with a great brand.
- Valuing and instructing properties to the market (training can be provided on this)
- Generating valuation leads and canvassing for new business
- Registering applicants, conducting regular call outs
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Negotiating offers between vendors and potential purchasers
- Progressing sales through to completion
- General day to day administrative duties, ensuring database is kept up to date
- Ensuring great service is provided at all times
- Previous estate agency or lettings experience is an essential requirement for this role
- Full driving licence and own car
- Great customer service skills
- Motivated and target driven
Salary, Hours & Other Info
- Basic Salary – £18,000 – £24,000 depending on experience
- OTE up to £40,000
- Hours – Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm, Sat 9am – 5pm. You’ll be required to work a 5 day week to include Saturdays on a rota basis
- Great training and career progression available
- Fantastic benefits including health care, profit share etc.
If you’re an experienced estate agent looking to work for a high quality Estate Agents, then we would love to hear from you.