Property / Block Management Administrator
- LOCATION:Burgess Hill
- SALARY:£20,000 - £24,000
Due to expansion, a well established property company in Burgess Hill require a Block Management Administrator to join their team, assisting senior members of staff and ensuring the smooth running of the department. This would be the ideal opportunity for candidates wanting to further their property career within block management.
To be considered for this role you must have extensive administrative skills and be highly organised. You’ll be able to implement and follow systems and processes and bring structure to the role. Experience working within the property industry (such as a property management, property administrator or block management) would be preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Preparing answers for LPE1 Sales Enquires and provide information to solicitors
- Update information and file Annual Returns to Companies House
- Prepare & send statutory Calling Notices for AGMs
- Liaise with external Accountants regarding Annual Returns
- Keep a log of dates for the annual Service Charge Budgets
- Set up hard files and online files for each new block or development that is taken on
- Keep a log of dates for the Fire Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Risk Assessments and Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Obtain quotes from insurance brokers for the Buildings Insurance for the Block Managers.
- Keep a log of the insurance claims history
- Assist all senior members of staff with ad-hoc administrative duties
Working Hours- Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Salary -£20,000 – £24,000 (depending on experience)