- category:Estate Agency
- LOCATION:Hampton Hill
- SALARY:£25,000 - £30,000
An independent, boutique estate and letting agents based in Hampton Hill require an experienced Property Manager to join their team. Working within a small property management team, responsibilities will include;
- Preparing tenancy agreements and move in paperwork
- Dealing with repairs and maintenance issues
- Organising major refurbishments
- Registering tenant’s deposits
- Deal with renewals and rent increases
- Maintain regular contact with landlords
- Conducting mid-term inspections
- Serving notices when required
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a professional yet friendly team that provide ongoing support and training.
To be considered for this role candidates must have previous experience working within the property industry and have a fair understanding of the lettings and property management process. Good communication and customer service skills are a must, along with a proactive and well organised approach.
Working hours – Mon – Fri 8.45am – 5.30pm
Salary – £25,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience)
Please note, to be considered for this role candidates must have a full driving licence and own transport.