Property Manager & Lettings Negotiator
- category:Estate Agency
An independent Letting Agents in Hove are looking for an experienced lettings / property management professional to join their team. Working as part of a small team, you’ll be responsible for the management of a residential portfolio in the local Brighton & Hove areas.
Responsibilities will include –
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Preparing tenancy agreements and move in paperwork
- Conducting right to rent checks, referencing and any other necessary checks
- Dealing with repairs and maintenance issues
- Conducting midterm inspection
- Organise gas safety certificates, electrical certificates and EPC’s
- Issue notices to tenants
- Manage the deposit release process
To be considered for this role, experience working in either Lettings or Property Management is essential. You must have a full driving licence and own car. Great customer service skills are a must, along with the ability to prioritise your workload. Industry qualifications such as ARLA would be advantageous but not essential.
Working Hours – Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary – In the Region of £21,000 per annum