- category:Estate Agency
An exciting opportunity to join a well established Estate Agents in Horsham as a Property Manager. The role will involve managing a residential portfolio as well as managing a small team. You’ll be responsible for dealing with repairs and maintenance issues, negotiate deposit returns, manage relationships with local contractors, assist and train junior staff members and ensure the department is compliant at all times.
Salary & Benefits
- £25,000 per annum
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- No weekend working
- Additional benefits including life insurance, pension etc
- Experience managing a residential portfolio
- Good, up to date knowledge of lettings legislation
- Previous people management / team leader experience preferable
- Great customer service and communication skills
With on going training and a fantastic working environment, this is an opportunity not to be missed!