Sales Negotiator (Estate Agent) – Farnborough
- category:Estate Agency
- SALARY:£16,000 - £20,000 + Comms
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Estate Agents in Farnborough as a Sales Negotiator. To be considered for this role, previous estate agency experience is preferred.
As a Sales Negotiator you’ll be responsible for selling houses! This will include arranging and conducting property viewings, negotiating sales, calling through the applicant database, maintaining regular communication with vendors. You’ll also be responsible for assisting with sales progression, answering the phone, responding to leads and basic admin.
This is a targeted sales role, so the successful candidate must be enthusiastic and self motivated!
Salary & Hours
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 6pm, alternate Saturdays. A mid-week day off will be given in lieu on the week a Saturday is worked
- Salary: Basic from £16,000 – £20,000 depending on experience plus a personal commission structure. OTE £24,000 – £35,000 (DOE)
- Free parking on site
- Full driving licence and own car
- Able to work regular Saturdays
- Previous experience working in a sales environment (essential)
- Estate Agency experience (preferred)
- Great customer service skills
If you are interested in this position then please apply today!