Senior Sales Negotiator / Estate Agent
- category:Estate Agency
- SALARY:£25,000 - £30,000 OTE
An independent estate agents in Sittingbourne are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Senior Sales Negotiator. This role could be a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Negotiator looking for the next step. To be considered for this role, previous experience selling houses is essential. You’ll have a good understanding of the property sales process and a willingness to learn! Full training on valuing and instructing properties can be provided if necessary.
Responsibilities will include
- Registering applicants
- Arranging and attending property viewings
- Booking valuations
- Conducting market appraisals
- Negotiating offers
- Progressing sales
Salary & Other Info
- Basic Salary – £14,000 – £17,500 depending on experience
- Car allowance – up to £3,600 per annum (on top of basic salary)
- OTE – £25,000 – £30,000
- You’ll be required to work a 5 day week from Monday – Sunday. Weekends are worked on a rota basis.
- Driving licence and own car essential
Offering great career progression and a real team work environment, this is an opportunity not to be missed!